Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 12, 2012


MENU FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 12, 2012

Of late I've been rather caught up in the storms, the elections; the start of some dental work that I lost track of what time of year it was – especially with Thanksgiving coming essentially a week earlier.   Ooops.  I’m behind the eight ball, but somehow will catch up…I think.  I have a working menu to start on.  Now I need a head count.  And the same kind of energy I had twenty years ago…..

So this will be a busy week and I need to keep my food rather simple and non labor intensive – or at least as low as possible.  Next week will be leftovers and Chinese take-out on Tues – if Warner is lucky. Then we get into our annual food frenzy. And I’ll swear, as I do every year, that next year we’ll just order pizza….




Mon. AM              Hot Turkey Sandwiches






Mon. PM              Warner’s Pot Roast with Root Vegetables
                             Mashed Potatoes





Tues. AM             Pancakes with Turkey Gravy






Tues. PM              Roast Turkey with Stuffing and Pan Gravy
                             Steamed Rice, Asparagus



Weds. AM            Bacon Eggs and Cheese on a Roll





Weds. PM            Turkey Mole Burritos FW 12/85 26
                             Tossed Salad



Thurs. PM            Flounder Meniere
                             Lemon Pasta EI
                             Tossed Salad



Fri. AM                Turkey Gumbo FW 11/87 132






Fri. PM                 Sautéed Filet Mignon with Black Olives & 
                            Sun Dried Tomatoes FW 9/90 86
                             Sautéed Potatoes with Garlic and Parsley IHC


Sat. AM               Chili f/I, Steamed Rice


Sat. PM                Baked Clams
                             Port Glaze Roasted Game Hens with Couscous Stuffing FCA 187
                             Sautéed Green Beans


Sun. AM              Turkey Gumbo


Sun. PM               Chinese Chicken Wings CCII
                             Pork Goulash CIA CAT 121
                             Sour  Cream, Spaetzle
                             Red Cabbage f/i



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, links are checked. Links which in my opinion are worthy will cause blacklisting.